Timeform consolidated its place in mid-table of the Tipster Challenge with three race wins at Ffos Las on Lisheen Prince, Babeny Bridge and Super Sam.
Meanwhile it was a disappointing day for both Michael Whittle of Team FA and Stephen Harris, although bettingexpert’s horseracing guru was particularly unlucky to end the day with three consecutive second places which denied him a possible 6.42 points.
Whittle, the Product Manager at Team FA matched Harris’ score of 0.91 points to enter the leaderboard in 11th place, just above Ed Nicholson from Unibet. Alan Alger, PR Manager at Betway, continues to lead the way with his 11.41-point return at Fontwell.
Race Winners at Ffos Las:
- Lisheen Prince – 10/11
- Babeny Bridge – 7/2
- Pearl Swan – 7/2
- Super Sam – 10/11
- Johns Luck – 12/1
- The Welsh Paddies – 16/1
Tipster Challenge 2016/17 Leaderboard
|1||Alan Alger - Betway||3||11.41|
|2||Phillip Anderson - Before The Off||3||6.17|
|3||Ciaran O'Brien - William Hill||3||5.29|
|4||John Hill - Coral||2||4.25|
|5||Michael Shinners - Sky Bet||2||4.00|
|7||Charlie McCann - BetVictor||1||1.75|
|9||John Cruces - Dafabet||1||1.25|
|10||Michael Whittle - Team FA||1||0.91|
|11||Ed Nicholson - Unibet||1||0.73|
- bettingexpert, Timeform and a rotation of guests will be providing expert tips for a specific Wednesday race meet.
- We will keep record of points won each week and the number of race wins for each.
- The guests will compete individually, with their points going up against the average totals for bettingexpert and Timeform.
- The new tips will be published on Wednesday ahead of the race meet, and the results will be available on Thursday.
- For the competition, we will assume that all selections are backed with 1 point.
- Lost tips will count as 0 and won bets will be added to the leaderboard at SP value.
- For example, if bettingexpert backs a winning horse at 8/1, they will get 8 points.