JOB TYPE: Full Time
The sole purpose of this role is to provide high level support to the brokers and assist in all hedging, trading and reporting duties as and when required. Like all brokers the broker assistant will be responsible for serving the company’s VIP customer base, taking and executing bet orders quickly, efficiently, with little/no risk to business, whilst at the same time developing the business together with the rest of the team.
Hedging and trading duties require a quick thinking, highly organised, intelligent individual with excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Provide high level support to brokers
- Assisting with trading figures, reconciling daily reports, liaising with operational departments to ensure that data error, transactional delays and any other operational problems are dealt with quickly and accurately
- Bet execution, including bet placement and the completion of all relevant data entry/recording keeping
- Maintain client interactions, providing updates on bet orders, positions and other necessary information
- Hedging and trading duties
- Account management – with customers and existing business partners
- Handling and resolving client complaints
Apply for this role here