Team SBC were able to record a table topping hat-trick at Catterick, after correctly predicting victories for heavy favourite Out Sam and Danny Cook on Point The Way.
It was also a promising tipster challenge debut for Beanbagsports as Declan Kelleher backed the same two horses, but a disappointing day for BettingExpert and Timeform.
It could have been so different, as Forest Bihan and Nautical Twilight, both backed by three out of four tipsters, fell agonisingly short in the final straight.
Click here to see the race predictions made by each of our tipsters; the six race winners and SP odds were as follows:
- Point the Way – 7/4
- Auldthunder – 10/1
- Tomkevi – 9/2
- Out Sam – 1/4
- Star Presenter – 9/2
- Notebook – 5/1
Tipster Challenge – Week 3 Leaderboard
|Rank||Tipster||Week Points||Average Points||Total Points|
- We will be taking on Betting Expert, Timeform and a rotation of guest tipsters every week, with the focus on a specific race meet every Wednesday!
- Throughout the year we will keep record of points won each week, points won on average and points won overall for each tipster.
- The guest tipsters will compete as one team, with their points added together as one leaderboard entry.
- The new tips will be published first thing Wednesday morning ahead of the race meet, and the results will be available from Thursday morning.
- For the purpose of the competition, we will assume that all selections are backed with 1 point.
- Lost tips will count as 0 and won bets will be added to the leaderboard at SP value.
- For example if Betting Expert backs a winning horse at 8/1, they will get 8 points.