June will see Moscow host the Betting Awards 2015 ceremony as part of Russian Gaming Week, an international gaming and entertainment exhibition. Betting networks, online bookmakers, providers of payment solutions and services, industry media and other members of the Russian market will compete for awards in more than 10 categories.
Smile Expo, an organiser of the ceremony, has gained the support of the sports betting industry insiders with experts and industry journalists from Russia and abroad acting as judges and voting in each category.
Customers of betting services and users of other products presented in the categories will vote on an equal basis with the industry representatives. The organisers say that the ‘true market leaders of Russian betting market over the past year will be determined in such a manner’.
Leading players of Russian betting industry including both Russian and international companies are invited to participate in the nominations of Betting Awards 2015.
Betting Awards 2015 will present awards in the following categories:
- Best Betting Network of the Year
- Best Online bookmaker of the Year
- Best Betting Product of the Year
- Best Betting Mobile Application of the Year
- Most Innovative Company in the Betting Industry of the Year
- Best Partner Program (Franchise) of the Year
- Best Advertising Campaign of the Year
- Best Affiliate Program of the Year
- Best Affiliate in the Betting Industry of the Year
- Best Payment System of the Year
- Best Payment Solutions Provider of the Year
- Best Betting Social Application
- Best Media in the Betting Industry of the Year
Betting Awards 2015 is inviting everyone engaged in bookmaking to visit the ‘ceremony of the year’ in Russia on 3-4 June. More details are available here.