Just in time for the start of World Cup Russia 2018, online betting exchange Smarkets has upgraded and relaunched its proprietary mobile apps for iOS and Android systems.
Posting an update on its corporate blog, Smarkets’ development team details its new mobile app enhancements, led by customer feedback.
New Smarkets mobile app enhancements include:
- Quick login through Touch-ID or Face-ID
- A new ‘match centre’ for football markets, detailing timelines, key stats, match overviews and content.
- Newly designed app interface, featuring quick-links, market search, and simplified access to user account information.
- Development of ‘Trade-out’ functionality for mobile apps, allowing users to manage market positions more effectively.
- All-around upgrade on iOS and Android app performance and reliability measures.
“We’ve listened to that feedback and now built an app we’re really proud of. If you were at all perturbed by last year’s release, then we’d urge you to download the latest version and see how much it has improved. While the old version retained a lot of style elements from the mobile website, the new version is built from the bottom up to be an app.” Smarkets details in its market update.