Stephen Harris of bettingexpert collected the most points in this week’s Tipster Challenge at Musselburgh, after his 11/2 win on Glengarry. Each of the four experts managed just a single victory, with Harris picking out the longest odds winner of those successes.
Dave Watkins, Sales Director at Betgenius and Guest for the week, started with a bang on Nepeta (7/2) but failed to find another winner throughout the day. Meanwhile, both SBC News and Timeform returned 0.73 points for backing the big favourite Rainbow Rebel (8/11) in the 2:30.
Stay tuned for next week, as Stuart Tilly from Bet on Brazil will be taking the Tipster Challenge.
Race Winners at Musselburgh:
- Nepeta – 7/2
- Rainbow Rebel – 8/11
- Economic Crisis – 11/1
- Cosmic Tigress – 7/2
- Glengarry – 11/2
- Templier – 9/4
Tipster Challenge Week 31 Leaderboard:
- We will be taking on bettingexpert, Timeform and a rotation of guests, with the focus on a specific Wednesday race meet.
- Throughout the year we will keep record of points won each week, points won on average and points won overall for each.
- The guest tipsters will compete as one team, with their points added together as one leaderboard entry.
- The new tips will be published on Wednesday ahead of the race meet, and the results will be available on Thursday.
- For the purpose of the competition, we will assume that all selections are backed with 1 point.
- Lost tips will count as 0 and won bets will be added to the leaderboard at SP value.
- For example, if bettingexpert backs a winning horse at 8/1, they will get 8 points.