1xBet has reacted to customer demand by moving a growing set of political betting markets to a different section of its B2C website.
The new section of the website, said the company, was prioritised after users showed particular interest in the political betting markets on offer, while the layout has been “designed to be as informative and user-friendly as possible”.
1xBet explained that all of the political markets are sorted into categories – such as ‘worldwide’ or ‘regional’ – with most supported by the one-click bet feature.
It now offers various bets types on political markets in countries where it operates and such bets are allowed, for example across Africa in Nigeria, Uganda and Cameroon. This extended list now includes:
- Election winner. Customers are invited to predict who will win a “presidential race” or become mayor in major European cities and capitals.
- Change in legislation. In this category, customers can predict whether an amendment will be made to the primary laws.
- Percentage of votes. Players can place bets on the number of votes to be gathered by a candidate.
- Party leader. 1xBet’s customers can predict which of the candidates will become the leader of their party.
- Geopolitics. Customers are invited to place bets on the development of international relations between countries.
- Other bets. Punters can find betting opportunities on various politicians’ personal lives, such as Donald Trump’s religion, or on the latest news with an indirect link to politics – for example, whether Area 51 will be opened to the public.
“Over the course of its 12 years in the bookmaking business, 1xBet has been consistently expanding its sportsbook,” said the company. “We have reacted quickly to changes in global politics to offer a large selection of betting markets.
“Unlike many sports bets, bets on politics tend to be quite long-term. Nonetheless, the vast quantity of information available about each event means that customers can place informed bets and make a profit.”