Online betting exchange Matchbook.com has announced its first ever Matchbook Traders Conference, which aims to bring together the greatest minds in sports betting to impart their knowledge on traders looking to take their careers to the next level.
Emirates Stadium, London will play host to the first annual Matchbook Traders Conference on 14th October 2015. An enviable list of speakers has been hand-picked to ensure attendees receive information that covers the full spectrum of professional trading.
- Rasmus Ankerson – Brentford Co-director of Football
- Prof. Leighton Vaughan Williams – Professor of Economics and Finance
- Dominic Cortis – Applied Maths and Analytics Expert
- Dan Weston – Professional Trader (Tennis)
- Will Wilde – Head Trader at Football Form Labs
- Vasu Shan – Professional Trader (Asian handicap football)
- Matt Piper – Sports Modeller & Automated Punter
- Tom Heslop – R Programming Specialist
- Mark Davies – Founding Member of the Betfair Betting Exchange
- Andreas koukorinis – Founder & CEO of Stratagem Technologies
- Alex Kozlenkov – Chief Software Architect at TXODDS
- Thomas Adcock – Tax Specialist, CBW
The conference will provide a platform for serious sports traders to take the next step to becoming a professional trader. Each speaker has formulated a session to deliver the greatest value to attendees, combining professional knowledge & personal experience. In conjunction with an opportunity to network with peers of the highest caliber, this is an event not to be missed
Early bird tickets are available at a cost of £200pp up until 25/09/2015. Book now to avoid disappointment.