With increasingly sophisticated software available, operators have the ability to know more about their customers than ever before, but are you using this to its full advantage? The Betting Trends & Strategies (BeTS) conference, which is taking place at the iGaming Super Show, will be hosting a session titled “Customer CRM – Use it or lose them.”
The session will take place on the 25th June 2015 at 12.00 and will examine the best ways to utilise your CRM data in multi-channel marketing. The session is sponsored by FSB Technology.
The session will look at:
- How to ensure that your message is always relevant
- How to create long term value based relationships with customers
- How to stop customers from being enticed by welcome offers and quick wins
- How to improve your marketing communications using the latest technology available to improve your customer experience
The session will also look at those company’s leading the way in using CRM to create the best customer experience in the industry.
The expert speakers are:
- Dave McDowell, CEO & Co-founder, FSB Technology
- Dorothy Creaven, CEO, Element Wave
- Steven Valentine, Director of Interactive, Comtrade Gaming
“Sportsbetting CRM represents one of the largest opportunities for organic revenue growth in the industry today. Automated promotions for mobile users will define the next decade of sports betting marketing and I am pleased to be able to moderate a session on this exciting topic,” said Dave McDowell, CEO & Co-founder, FSB Technology.
BeTS, now in its fourth year, is a must attend annual event for executives working across the sports betting industry. The conference will address key issues and market trends, with session topics around sports rights, customer CRM, creative marketing as well as explorations of the African and Asian markets.
The Betting Trends & Strategies Conference will take place on the 25th June 2015 alongside seven other iGaming events, all of which are taking place at the iGaming Super Show. For more information please visit www.iGamingSuperShow.com/Events/BeTs