This week’s Betting on Sports Europe – Digital conference and expo is set to be 2020’s best opportunity for the senior management teams of sports betting operators, affiliates, suppliers, and regulators to learn from each other about the issues shaping the future of the industry.
The free-to-attend virtual event on 21 – 22 October features an agenda with more than 30 conference sessions focused on the major challenges faced by the industry in established markets and the opportunities being created by the planned regulation of new markets.
The issues will be debated by the strongest speaker line-up assembled for a sport betting industry conference this year, with Fabio Schiavollin (CEO, SNAITECH), Jesper Svensson (CEO, Betsson), Niels Erik Folmann (CEO, Danske Spil), Alexis Murphy (CEO, BetFirst Group), Daniela Johansson (Chief Responsibility Officer & Deputy CEO, PAF), and Paris Smith (CEO, Pinnacle) among the 120 experts set to share their knowledge and ideas with the audience.
Delegates logging on to the event platform on Wednesday can look forward to four conference tracks:
- Leadership – an in-depth look at the overarching industry issues, including governance, regulation, reputation and supplier-operator relationships
- Marketing & Affiliation – expert insights about how to reach and engage with players in markets across the continent
- Innovation in Sports Betting – an examination of the latest technological, product and market ideas
- Payments, Fraud & Compliance – an evaluation of the latest developments in this field and how operators should respond to them
Attendees on Thursday can benefit from four further content tracks focused on issues affecting operators, affiliates and suppliers across Europe:
- Sports Integrity – an examination of how operators and data suppliers can help with the battle against match manipulation
- Trading – a look at the changes sportsbooks need to make to stay up to date with evolving market conditions and stricter regulations
- Betting Around Europe – local market experts share insights about the latest developments in the Netherlands, Italy and Sweden
- Betting on Esports – specialists share the secrets of how to succeed in this emerging, but rapidly growing, vertical
Petros Troullinos, Head of Marketing Operations at Kaizen Gaming and a speaker on the Marketing & Affiliation track, said: “Betting on Sports Europe comprises a top-notch opportunity for people in the sports betting industry to sit together, virtually, and discuss areas of shared interest, and exchange ideas and best practices. Valuable, relevant and useful all the way.”
Warren Russell, CEO of W2 and a participant in the Leadership track, added: “As a cornerstone of the betting calendar, SBC events are always a must-attend, with a focus on quality panel sessions and high-calibre exhibitors. The information available to delegates is second to none.”
Thomas Vermeulen, Affiliate & Internationalisation Manager for Smarkets and a speaker on a panel about Sweden, said: “The SBC conferences stand for a high quality in content and attendees. SBC’s Digital experience is great. I’m looking forward to hearing more about the latest sports betting trends and meeting new people.”
In addition to the conference, delegates can take part in skills workshops, including ‘The Mysteries of GDPR Explained’, ‘How to Utilise Digital PR and Link Building to Enhance Your SEO Performance’, and ‘Automation vs Humans: Which is Best to Leverage Performance From Your PPC strategy?’.
There will also be opportunities to make valuable new contacts and network in the virtual bar and via the event platform’s direct email and chat functions, and to see some of the latest industry innovations in the interactive product display area.
Click here to register for your free pass for Betting on Sports Europe – Digital.