After a slow start for Damien Fearn, Managing Director of Tipstrr, he managed to help the Guests increase the lead over 2nd place SBC to 8.34 points. It was a disappointing day for Stephen Harris of bettingexpert, as he collected just 1.03 points despite early wins for Hollies Pearl and Double W’s.
Timeform remain at the bottom of the Tipster Challenge table, but they did achieve the most points at Haydock, including the longest odds win of Week 11 on Beatu. See the latest leaderboard below and get in touch with @SBCGAMINGNEWS if you want to be next to take on the #tipsterchallenge.
Race Winners at Haydock:
- Hollies Pearl – 8/15
- Double W’s – 1/2
- Some Buckle – 5/2
- Beatu – 7/2
- Fiddlers Reel – 12/1
- Sharpasaknife – 5/4
Tipster Challenge Week 11 Leaderboard:
- We will be taking on bettingexpert, Timeform and a rotation of guest tipsters every week, with the focus on a specific race meet every Wednesday.
- Throughout the year we will keep record of points won each week, points won on average and points won overall for each tipster.
- The guest tipsters will compete as one team, with their points added together as one leaderboard entry.
- The new tips will be published on Wednesday ahead of the race meet, and the results will be available from Thursday morning.
- For the purpose of the competition, we will assume that all selections are backed with 1 point.
- Lost tips will count as 0 and won bets will be added to the leaderboard at SP value.
- For example, if bettingexpert backs a winning horse at 8/1, they will get 8 points.