Betway gave a boost to the team of Guest Tipsters this week, with a 6.25 point Tipster Challenge return from winners Divine Spear and Grimley Girl.
Thank you to Alan Alger for getting involved during a busy ICE week and providing some good tips!
Aside from Divine Spear, who was backed by all four tipsters, it was a slow week for SBC News and BettingExpert, and another frustrating one for basement boys Timeform.
Click here to see the race predictions made by each of our tipsters; you can see the 7 race winners with SP odds below.
For anyone interested in getting involved, get in touch with us via Twitter @SBCGAMINGNEWS, and use the hashtag #tipsterchallenge or #challengeSBC.
Race Winners at Ludlow:
- St Saviour – 4/6
- Divine Spear – 1/4
- Britanio Bello – 4/1
- Another Hero – 3/1
- Timon’s Tara – 7/1
- Grimley Girl – 6/1
- Hear The Chimes – 9/1
Tipster Challenge – Week 4 Leaderboard
|Rank||Tipster||Week Points||Average Points||Total Points|
- We will be taking on Betting Expert, Timeform and a rotation of guest tipsters every week, with the focus on a specific race meet every Wednesday!
- Throughout the year we will keep record of points won each week, points won on average and points won overall for each tipster.
- The guest tipsters will compete as one team, with their points added together as one leaderboard entry.
- The new tips will be published first thing Wednesday morning ahead of the race meet, and the results will be available from Thursday morning.
- For the purpose of the competition, we will assume that all selections are backed with 1 point.
- Lost tips will count as 0 and won bets will be added to the leaderboard at SP value.
- For example if Betting Expert backs a winning horse at 8/1, they will get 8 points.