It was a good start for Team SBC yesterday in our new weekly Horse Racing Tipster, thanks to a last minute long shot. It was a sparse meeting for our tipsters, with BettingExpert leading the way from the first race until SBC came in with the winner in the last race.
The first selected race day was at Taunton, and the 7 races brought the following winners:
- Churchtown Champ – 5/1
- Fionn Mac Cul – 11/2
- Stop The Press – 6/1
- Wychwoods Brook – 11/2
- Winning Spark – 9/2
- Dark Lover – 9/1
- Olympian Boy – 16/1
- Click here to see the pre-race tips made by each of our experts
- Out in the lead after week 1 with 16 points, it’s SBC News
- Thank you to Titanbet for providing the guest picks this week
- We will be taking on Betting Expert, Timeform and a rotation of guest tipsters every week, with the focus on a specific race meet every Wednesday!
- Throughout the year we will keep record of points won each week, points won on average and points won overall for each tipster.
- The guest tipsters will compete as one team, with their points added together as one leaderboard entry.
- The new tips will be published first thing Wednesday morning ahead of the race meet, and the results will be available from Thursday morning.
- For the purpose of the competition, we will assume that all selections are backed with 1 point.
- Lost tips will count as 0 and won bets will be added to the leaderboard at SP value.
- For example if Betting Expert backs a winning horse at 8/1, they will get 8 points.