For the first time in 6 weeks, we have new leaders in the Tipster Challenge. The 3.38 points collected by Best Gaming Technology’s Scott Ferguson have taken the team of Guests to the top of the tree.
However, it was Stephen Harris of bettingexpert who made the biggest move, thanks largely to his 10/1 win on ‘Saint Are’ in the 3:30. Combined with ‘Paint The Clouds’, who’s victory won each of our tipsters 0.33 points (1/3), he managed a timely 10.33 points to close the gap on SBC in 2nd.
It was disappointment again for 4th placed Timeform, as they only picked up the 0.33 points. They will be regretting going against 9/1 winner Snow Leopardess in the 5:05, opting instead for 11/8 ‘Rather Be’. But that just shows how quickly things can change in this competition!
Race Winners at Doncaster:
- Chic Theatre – 15/2
- Ardamir – 4/1
- Fingerontheswitch – 9/4
- Saint Are – 10/1
- Paint The Clouds – 1/3
- Ballycrystal – 4/5
- Snow Leopardess – 9/1
Tipster Challenge – Week 7 Leaderboard
|Rank||Tipster||Week Points||Average Points||Total Points|
- We will be taking on bettingexpert, Timeform and a rotation of guest tipsters every week, with the focus on a specific race meet every Wednesday.
- Throughout the year we will keep record of points won each week, points won on average and points won overall for each tipster.
- The guest tipsters will compete as one team, with their points added together as one leaderboard entry.
- The new tips will be published on Wednesday ahead of the race meet, and the results will be available from Thursday morning.
- For the purpose of the competition, we will assume that all selections are backed with 1 point.
- Lost tips will count as 0 and won bets will be added to the leaderboard at SP value.
- For example, if bettingexpert backs a winning horse at 8/1, they will get 8 points.