Show organiser Smile-Expo is holding the first Armenian Gaming Forum on 19 November.
Casino and poker clubs equipment manufacturers, betting software developers, payment systems representatives, as well as interested investors will gather in Yerevan to provide a common floor for sharing the experience, ideas and innovations.
Armenia has a long tradition of gambling and the regulated industry is making real progress, something which Smile Expo is hoping will provide a rich topic of conversation.
Among the other topics covered are:
- Armenian gambling business: investment climate analysis.
- Legislative changes review and compliance practices in Armenia.
- Business and authorities relations.
- Attraction of potential players.
- How to develop a startup and launch your own business.
- Necessary requirements for opening a casino or a club.
- Modernisation of lotteries and their promotion.
- How to get the investor interested in funding the casino.
- Influence of currency rates on the amount of bets.
- Existing Bitcoin casino market analytics: forecasts and prospects.
- Affiliate marketing as a revenue source for online casino.
As part of the conference, all visitors would be able to see the demo zone with presentations of the latest innovations related to ‘classical’ online gambling.
Demo zone at Armenian Gaming Forum 2015 is a possibility for participant companies to demonstrate their products to potential customers and investors. Best manufacturers and providers of equipment for casino, poker clubs and gaming machine rooms would be able to establish contacts with management of corporate consumers. Solutions optimised for mobile devices and social networks will be showcased as part of the forum.