SBC News stretched the lead to almost 10 points at the top of the Tipster Challenge leaderboard after an unpredictable day of horse racing at Ascot.
The Guests stayed in touch, despite John Hill only managing two victories and 4.88 points. The PR Manager at Coral was particularly disappointed with Arod (13/8) and Clever Cookie (9/4), as both well backed favourites came up just short.
Stephen Harris of bettingexpert endured a frustrating day, whilst Timeform were again unable to build upon their impressive showing at Newmarket in Week 13.
Race Winners at Ascot:
- Create A Dream – 5/1
- Dawn Of Hope – 15/8
- Mizzou – 11/4
- Gifted Master – 3/1
- Gm Hopkins – 5/2
- Balmoral Castle – 16/1
Tipster Challenge Week 15 Leaderboard:
- We will be taking on bettingexpert, Timeform and a rotation of guests, with the focus on a specific Wednesday race meet.
- Throughout the year we will keep record of points won each week, points won on average and points won overall for each.
- The guest tipsters will compete as one team, with their points added together as one leaderboard entry.
- The new tips will be published on Wednesday ahead of the race meet, and the results will be available on Thursday.
- For the purpose of the competition, we will assume that all selections are backed with 1 point.
- Lost tips will count as 0 and won bets will be added to the leaderboard at SP value.
- For example, if bettingexpert backs a winning horse at 8/1, they will get 8 points.