The winners of the 2015 iGaming North America Awards were announced on the 16th April 2015 during a special luncheon at the iGaming North America conference in Las Vegas.
The iGaming North America Awards were organized in partnership with iGaming Business, The Innovation Group, eGaming Brokerage, Lewis Roca Rothberger and BolaVerde.
The awards aimed to reward excellence and innovation in our sector and the winners were as follows:
- Best Marketing Campaign – Tropicana
- Operator of the Year – Golden Nugget Online Casino
- Best Social Gaming Operator – Playtika
- Best Payments System – Sightline Payments
- Best Fantasy Sports Provider – DraftKings
- Best Platform Supplier – The Gamesys Group
- Best Innovation in North American iGaming – GeoComply USA
“Congratulations to the inaugural 2015 iGNA award recipients! They represent the very best of the emerging U.S. iGaming industry by their continued excellence and innovation,” said Jeff Ifrah, Founding Partner at Ifrah Law. Ifrah Law were the Awards Luncheon Sponsor.
“We are incredibly proud to have been a part of hosting the first awards ceremony to honour excellence in the North American iGaming industry,” said Alex Pratt, Head of iGaming Business and one of the organizers of the awards and the iGaming North America conference. “A huge well done to the winners, and also to all of the nominees,” continued Pratt.
You can view the full iGaming North America Awards 2015 shortlist here: http://ow.ly/LTrSd.