Tabcorp Holdings has announced the executive team who are set to lead the company upon completion of its merger with Tatts Group.
The tortuous process of uniting the two firms under one banner is set to be finalised tomorrow (Friday December 22), following several stumbling blocks since a merger was first spoken about in October of last year.
David Attenborough, Tabcorp’s Managing Director & CEO, said of the new appointments: “Tabcorp’s new Executive Leadership Team brings together executives from both Tabcorp and Tatts. I am very pleased to have such a strong team in place from day 1 as we enter a new era for these two great companies.
“The combination has created a world-class, diversified gambling entertainment group. Our new Executive Leadership Team, together with our more than 5000 people, will work to deliver the material benefits the combination is expected to create for shareholders, the racing industry, business partners, customers and governments.
“I’d like to take this opportunity to express our deep appreciation to the executives who are departing the organisation due to the combination becoming effective. Each has contributed to the strength of Tabcorp and Tatts and has helped set us up with a great platform for growth. These executives will remain with us for a period of time into the New Year to support the initial phase of the integration program.”
The names of the people set to compromise the executive leadership team are as follows:
- Managing Director and CEO – David Attenborough
- Chief Financial Officer – Damien Johnston
- Managing Director, Wagering & Media – Adam Rytenskild
- Managing Director, Lotteries & Keno – Sue van der Merwe
- Managing Director, Gaming Services – Frank Makryllos
- Group General Counsel – Sean Hughes
- Chief Information Officer – Mandy Ross
- Chief People Officer – Merryl Dooley
- Chief Risk Officer – Clinton Lollback
- Chief Strategy Officer – Ben Simons
- Group Company Secretary – Fiona Mead