Stockholm-listed European sports betting operator Betsson AB has announced the launch of its third student training program ’The Betsson Academy 2017’ seeking to find fresh future talent for its operations.
Launching its intensive ‘12-week internship program’ for 2017, Betsson AB management is seeking to fill 13 full-time future positions within its new Malta headquarters, which currently employs over 1,000 employees from 43 nationalities.
The Betsson Academy will be held between July to September, offering students ‘real world insights’ of working within the global online gaming business. The selected students will work within all core components of Betsson operations.
The Betsson HR team has begun to take-in student applications (closing date – 13 March), further informing that it will host its academy ‘assessment days’ from the 22-29 of March. Betsson AB will make the following internships available to applying students:
- Business Intelligence Internship
- Frontend Developer Internship
- Data Service Desk Internship
- Quality Assurance Internship – Data Operations Team
- Data Warehouse Internship
- Internal IT Internship
- Quality Assurance Internship – Sportsbook Development Team
- Software Development Internship – Customer Service Tech Team
- Web Analytics Internship
- Customer Analytics Internship
- Big Data Internship
- SEO Content Internship
- Affiliate Internship