GameAccount Network , developer and supplier of enterprise-level B2B gaming software and online gaming content, announces the extension of an existing partnership with a major undisclosed US casino operator to deploy the SENSE3 Mobile Casino real money gaming experience for existing patrons on-property. Customary in the regulated land-based US casino Industry, the identity of the Operator remains embargoed prior to all regulatory approvals being obtained by the parties.
It is expected that GameAccount Network and the Operator will launch real money On-property Mobile Casino experience in Q1 2015 subject to relevant regulatory approvals.
- GameSTACK Internet Gaming System deployed on-property for the Operator will deliver Simulated Gaming nationwide, real money On-property Mobile Casino gaming together with an immediate upgrade to real-money Internet gaming upon passage of relevant State legislation.
- Partnership extension to real money On-property Mobile Casino gaming is further validation of the GameAccount model of deploying the GameSTACK Internet Gaming System on-property for major US casino operators.
- Land-based casinos in the United States generate real money gaming revenues of $68bn annually with the nascent real money On-property Mobile Gaming market opportunity estimated to exceed $1bn per annum.
- For patrons, the SENSE3 Mobile Casino combines expert responsive design website technology with HTML5 games and downloadable iOS & Android Apps featuring near-perfect facsimiles of leading Class III slot machines.
- For the Operator, the SENSE3 Mobile Casino will increase their appeal to younger patrons, extend the reach of their gaming floor across-property and, reliant upon GameAccount’s patented iBridge Framework, enable Mobile Casino patrons to accrue rewards points as they undertake real money gaming on their smartphone or tablet device.
Dermot Smurfit, CEO of GameAccount Network commented: “2013 saw GameAccount launch New Jersey regulated real money intra-State Internet gaming. 2014 saw the launch of Simulated Gaming nationwide in the United States and 2015 will see the launch of On-property Mobile Gaming for real money. On-property Mobile Casino gaming is the natural evolution of Internet-based gaming for US casino operators. We are delighted to have been chosen as the provider of On-property Mobile Gaming for a major US casino and will seek to deliver this innovative solution for the Operator as soon as possible in 2015.”