Tag Archives: betfair exchange

Locked In! Betfair releases ‘Auto Cash Out’ for Exchange players

Betfair has released its new ‘Auto Cash Out’ functionality, which will be made available for its UK and Ireland Exchange customers. The new cash out feature allows players to ‘lock-in a profit’ automatically on Betfair Exchange’s live markets.   Launching the new feature, Betfair customers will now be allowed to take an ‘active cash out position’ on Exchange markets. The …

Read More »

Betfair Exchange sees £750k matched in first 24 hours of UK 2017 General Election trading

Betfair Politics has recorded £750,000 in exchange wagering in the first 24-hours since opening its ‘UK 2017 General Election’ market. The operator launched the market, shortly after PM Theresa May surprised the nation by calling for a ‘Snap General Election’ in order to strengthen her Party’s Brexit negotiations mandate. Updating the media, Betfair Politics informs that it is seeing a …

Read More »

Betfair – Car crash weekend sees Trump drift to 5.0 as market reaches £59 million

Updating its ‘US 2016 Presidential Market’, Betfair’s online betting exchange has now seen Republican candidate Donald Trump drift to 5.0 (20% chance of winning) following last night’s second Presidential Debate at Washington University St Louis. A weekend that saw the Trump campaign rocked by the Washington Post revealing audio tapes of Trump making lewd comments towards women, saw the Republican …

Read More »

Betfair Exchange hits £44 million on US 2016 Election ahead of live TV debates

Trump, Next President

Updating its ‘US 2016 Presidential Election’ exchange market, Betfair has revealed that £2 million was traded this weekend ahead of tonight’s much-anticipated live TV debate between Hilary Clinton and Donald Trump. To date the Betfair Exchange has recorded a total of £44 million traded on the 2016 US Election, surpassing the amount traded across all markets during the 2012 Presidential …

Read More »

Betfair’s ‘Brexit’ market on course to break political records

Betfair’s ‘Brexit’ market has exploded into life this week with just under £4m matched between customers in the last seven days, bringing the total traded in the market to £8m. ‘Remain’ has been backed into a heavy 2/5 favourite, with odds implying a 71% chance to win, whereas Brexit has weakened to a 12/5 outsider representing a 29% chance to win. …

Read More »