Stunning central London venue Battersea Evolution is the new home for the sixth edition of the SBC Awards on Tuesday 3 December.
Nominations are now open here, with companies in the sports betting and gaming industries able to nominate themselves for any of the specialist industry awards, split across five key categories this year.
There will be 12 Operator and Affiliate Awards, 15 Supplier Awards, 6 CasinoBeats Awards, 4 PaymentExpert Awards – a brand new category in 2019 – and 2 Specialist Awards.
The Operator and Affiliate Awards include the prestigious Bookmaker of the Year, won by bet365 in each of the five previous years.
The Stoke-based operator, who also holds the Football Bookmaker of the Year and Best Affiliate Partner Scheme titles, was one of just five multiple winners in 2018 after the awards were split across a number of key industry companies.
The only other multiple winner on the operator side was William Hill, who retained its Racing Bookmaker of the Year title and landed the inaugural Retail Bookmaker of the Year prize, while Betgenius, Betradar and SG Digital landed two Supplier Awards apiece.
Keith O’Loughlin, SVP Sportsbook and Platforms at SG Digital, collected the Standalone Platform Provider of the Year and Best Live Betting Product prizes on behalf of his team.
“We’re thrilled to have claimed these titles,” he said. “The wins reflect the hard work the entire team at SG Digital has put in over the previous 12 months. “Not only does it highlight our efforts in taking sports betting to the next level through innovation, but also our commitment to helping our customers achieve their ambitions through reliable and proven technology.”
The CasinoBeats Awards, whose headline Casino Operator of the Year prize went to LeoVegas in 2018, has seen its pool of prizes increase from five to six, while Employer of the Year is joining the Leader of the Year Award in a specialist category. The Employer of the Year title will be awarded to the company that has stood out for its recruitment practices, personal, skills and team development, as well as the overall motivation of its workforce.
The full list of categories for the SBC Awards 2019 is as follows:
Operator & Affiliate Awards
- Affiliate of the Year
- Best Affiliate Programme
- Best Affiliate Product Innovation
- Sportsbook of the Year
- Esports Operator of the Year
- Football Sportsbook of the Year
- Marketing Campaign of the Year
- Racing Sportsbook of the Year
- Landbased Operator of the Year
- Rising Star in Sports Betting
- Socially Responsible Operator of the Year
- Sponsorship of the Year
- Best Acquisition & Retention Partner
- Best Live Betting Product
- Best Live Streaming Product
- Best Multi-Channel Supplier
- Best Land-Based Betting Product
- Best Sports Data Product
- Best Virtual Football Product
- Best Virtual Sports Product
- Esports Supplier of the Year
- Innovation of the Year
- Marketing & Services Provider of the Year
- Rising Star in Sports Betting Innovation
- Sportsbook Supplier of the Year
- Standalone Platform Provider of the Year
- White Label Supplier of the Year
- Casino Operator of the Year
- Casino Affiliate of the Year
- Socially Responsible Casino Operator of the Year
- Rising Star in Casino
- Casino Game of the Year
- Innovation in Casino Entertainment
Payment Expert Awards
- Payment Solution of the Year
- Mobile Payment Solution of the Year
- Payments Innovation of the Year
- Fraud & Compliance Solution of the Year
- Leader of the Year
- Employer of the Year
To nominate your company for one of these awards, please click HERE.
Anyone wishing to book a table to celebrate can reserve their space HERE.
For enquiries about sponsorship opportunities, contact [email protected].