Nominations for the new look SBC Awards have opened with an expanded 28 categories up for grabs.
Held on Tuesday 5 December, this year’s SBC Awards is going even further to recognise excellence in all areas of the sports betting industry by splitting the categories into 11 Operator/Affiliate awards and 17 Supplier awards.
SBC will also once again be recognising those who have contributed a great deal to the industry by inducting new entrants to the SBC Sports Betting Hall of Fame.
The stunning Artillery Gardens at the HAC in Central London has been confirmed as the host venue for this year’s event, reflecting the expanded scope of the awards. 500 industry delegates will be gathering for fun networking, a sit down meal and live entertainment and possibly picking up an SBC Award trophy for excellence in their field.
SBC Founder & CEO Rasmus Sojmark explained: “Given the many elements of the sports betting value chain, we felt it was only fair to expand our categories in order to recognise the hard work at all stages that goes into making the sports betting industry such an innovative and dynamic one.
“Our new venue at the Artillery Gardens is spectacular and the perfect place for the last big industry meet up of the year before Christmas.”
- Bookmaker of the Year
- Rising Star in Sports Betting
- Football Bookmaker of the Year
- Racing Bookmaker of the Year
- Mobile Bookmaker of the Year
- Esports Bookmaker of the Year
- Socially Responsible Bookmaker of the Year
- Marketing Campaign of the Year
- Affiliate of the Year
- Best Affiliate Product Innovation
- Best Affiliate Partner Scheme
- White Label Supplier of the Year
- Sportsbook Supplier of the Year
- Standalone Platform Provider of the Year
- Marketing Agency of the Year
- Esports Supplier of the Year
- Rising Star in Sports Betting Innovation
- Best Live Betting Product
- Best Live Streaming Product
- Best Sports Sponsorship
- Best Sports Data Product
- Best Payment Product
- Best Retail Betting Product
- Best Virtual Football Product
- Best Virtual Sports Product
- Best DFS Product
- Best Multi-Channel Supplier
- Best Sport Themed Game/Slot
NOMINATE YOUR COMPANY HERE
This year’s SBC Awards will start with a nomination phase, which closes on Friday 22nd September, before moving into a two-pronged judging process.
The Operator/Affiliate Awards will be put to a vote between anyone that attended this year’s Betting on Football and Betting on Sports Conferences, while a hand-picked judging panel will help to pick out the truly ground-breaking entries for the Supplier Awards.
Anyone wishing to attend the event can book tables to celebrate an outstanding year for the sports betting industry should email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
For enquiries about sponsorship opportunities please also contact us on email@example.com