Michael Shinners of Sky Bet turned in an expert Tipster Challenge performance at Carlisle, collecting 9.5 points thanks largely to a 6/1 win from Tara The Tiger.
A big thank you to Michael for accepting the challenge, providing detailed tips and giving another boost to a resurgent team of Guests.
It was an up and down day elsewhere, as incredibly all four tipsters returned 2/6 race wins at varying prices. The leaderboard is therefore unchanged from last week, which it certainly wouldn’t have been had anyone backed 14/1 winner Pistol in the final race of the day. Timeform and bettingexpert have some catching up to do, but it is still early days in the competition.
Click here to see the race predictions made by each of our tipsters; you can see the six race winners with SP odds below. For anyone interested in getting involved, get in touch with us via @SBCGAMINGNEWS.
Race Winners at Carlisle:
- Dakota Grey – 15/8
- Jonny Eager – 7/2
- Tara The Tiger – 6/1
- Morning Royalty – 7/4
- Subtle Grey – 4/5
- Pistol – 14/1
Tipster Challenge – Week 5 Leaderboard
|Rank||Tipster||Week Points||Average Points||Total Points|
- We will be taking on bettingexpert, Timeform and a rotation of guest tipsters every week, with the focus on a specific race meet every Wednesday!
- Throughout the year we will keep record of points won each week, points won on average and points won overall for each tipster.
- The guest tipsters will compete as one team, with their points added together as one leaderboard entry.
- The new tips will be published on Wednesday ahead of the race meet, and the results will be available from Thursday morning.
- For the purpose of the competition, we will assume that all selections are backed with 1 point.
- Lost tips will count as 0 and won bets will be added to the leaderboard at SP value.
- For example if bettingexpert backs a winning horse at 8/1, they will get 8 points.