Earlier this month, omnichannel sports betting platform provider FSB launched its brand new podcast series ‘FSB Meets…’ with sports betting veteran Mark Blandford as the inaugural guest.
The new series will see FSB’s Head of Marketing Chris Graham speak to some of the industry’s most engaging people. As you can hear below, the series got off to a flyer with Blandford, one of the first inductees to the SBC Sports Betting Hall of Fame back in 2016.
Here are just some of the first podcast highlights:
- Listen as Blandford discusses the first time he ever heard of the internet and the lightbulb moment that was to change his professional life
- Discover how he founded and nurtured Sportingbet in the late-90’s as his firm took an early lead in the online gaming world
- Blandford shares his experiences working with Kenny Alexander at Sportingbet. Listen to what made Alexander such an industry leader
- Not for the faint-hearted. He reveals how he crisis managed his way through the passing of the UIGEA in 2006 and how he kept Sportingbet afloat with the share price falling off a cliff
- And finally looking to the future, Blandford discusses how he sees US regulation rolling out during the decade and whether there’s any hope for a new UK operator to take on and challenge the likes of Flutter, GVC and bet365.
To listen to this podcast in full, please visit: https://fsbtech.com/2020/10/15/fsb-meets/